SMALL ON TOP - The ones with small boobs...
- Fringes, ruffles or frills on the top. It will pump up the volume... or at least create that optical illusion. ;)
- Triangle tops. This also gives an illusion that you got a volume on the top.
- Padding.... is your best friend. And you should know why. ;)
- Horizontal lines. Another optical illusion which bold horizontal stripes will make your set look fuller.
BUSTY The ones with big boobs (that doesn't mean they're apple shaped.)
- Fitted strapless minimizes your bust
- Must have underwires or band below the bust
- No-no: spaghetti straps or strapless tops. It will accentuate your top in unflattering way.
- Suits that supports chest
- Visually separates it from your stomach (like ruching)
- V-neck suits is most flattering.
- Try empire-waist styles. It draws attention above your stomach and makes your middle slimmer.
- Asymmetrical cut. Helps draw eyes off the bottom.
- Darker, SOLID color bottom and prints or lighter top. As we know, dark colors have a slimming effect. Aviod even tiny prints even they're dark. It won't help.
- Plunging neckline will help draw attention to your top half and balance out your figure.
- Bottoms with rings or spaghetti straps. They'll help keep your suit from riding up and exposing that extra junk in your trunk.
- No-no: boy shorts cut (choose the one with higher-cut legs and it'll elongate your legs)
- A belted one piece - accentuate hourglass shape by cinching your waist.
- A tankini, especially with gathering on the stomach area. (But make sure your top isn't too tight and long enough to cover your pooch)
- Black color blocks. The color blocking itself already distracts the view of your pooch.
- Small prints helps conceals.
LANKY This is for a tall and lean person.
- Frills. They will fake an hourglass shape.
- Front tie tops will makes you curvier.
- Basically, you're a model figure, so all you do is add volumes to the place you feel like it needs to be added. By doing so, it will help creating an ideal curve like hourglass shape.
STRAIGHT (BOY SHAPED) For those who is feeling like you're missing the "curve".
- Gathering will help you look feminine.
- Frills and skimpy bottom will also help make your figure feminine.
- Wild prints brings out a lot of drama that it draws more attention to it, than your figure.
- Ruffles, frills, embelishments, and bright shades.
So that was it! What do you think? I hope was a bit of help for those who's going to be looking for a new swim suits. :)