July 15, 2012
So this week, I was awarded by Ida from Style Cocoon (thank you!), given me an opportunity to share a bit about myself...
1. What are your favorite TV shows of the moment, if any (if not, what movies)?
I don't watch TV... so I guess I have to go with movies. Though, I'm also not much of movie person, I tend to favor movies with a lot of drama (not that kind of drama, but I meant deep story plot, something with moral... etc.). Something like Shawshank Redemption, or The Green Mile, The Last Samurai and Memoirs of a Geisha were awesome too. I also like something that are thought provoking, or bit of Sci-Fi with psychological stuff, like most recent favorite is Inception, or Push. I especially looove Inception! Another favorites are type of movies that give you a surprise at the end, like The Sixth Sense. I hope you got the idea.
2. I've found that pickles can be polarizing – people either love them or hate them. What's your stance toward pickles?
Pickles? Like the one you eat? Well, I like Japanese pickles (goes excellent with rice!)... but not the American pickles.. It smells bad... and the worst part is, my husband loves them, and he even drinks the pickle juice! Gross! On top of that, I hate it when he purposely tries to kiss me right after too!
3. Describe the last non-fashion related purchase you made.
Grocery items. haha
4. List at least two things that are on your "To Read" list (books, etc.)?
Honestly, I don't read often. I know I should be... If I'm reading, it must be text books, the Bible, fashion magazines, or other Christian based books.
5. What's a pet peeve you have?
Hmm, let me think. I'm sure I have several, but hard to come up with all of them. Ones that I can think of are smoking. I HATE the smell of it. It does nothing good to your body. The worst part is it sticks to your body (like hairs) and my clothes when you're around the person who's smoking! And they should know how hysterical I get when it comes to clothes. LOL I think another thing is cussing. I don't cuss. This is due to my (I suppose so-called religious) belief, and it's just not my thing, and it doesn't sound pleasing to hear either. I understand some situations maybe appropriate to spill out one or two to express their emotions, but every sentences, every minute of F words are just.. too much for me. I know everyone has their own values so I'm not gonna on profanity police to tell every person I see to stop cussing. Plus, I can tolerate somehow when I hear people cussing, but what I don't like is when people are cussing in front of my son. He's too young to understand but that's why I don't want him to catch those and make a habit of it as he grows older....
6. How many shoes do you own right now?
Too many to count! haha Actually I may not own that much, compared to average fashion bloggers, stylist, or people who collects shoes religiously. I'm guessing about 20-30? Is that too much or too less?
7. What can you cook?
Not much actually.... Maybe leaning towards Japanese food. (and no, not sushi tho. lol)
8. What are 8 things you buy regularly at the grocery store?
Basic stuff mostly, but I think milk maybe the most, since my son and husband drink them a lot.
9. What do you fear?
In general, maybe failure. If a person, my mom. LOL
10. What's your guilty pleasure?
Shopping. haha Probably eating sweets too, because I have such a sweet tooth....
11. Tell me any random one thing about yourself.
I'm (usually) a night owl. No matter how much I lack sleep that day, I get pretty active during the night.
11 Questions you, the nominee must answer:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is/are the things you can't leave the house without?
3. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
4. Where would you like to visit?
5. Who and how do you take your photos on your blog?
6. Who is/are your favorite fashion bloggers you admire?
7. Your ideal job?
8. What is/are your hobby?
9. Your favorite color(s)? Does that reflect on your fashion too? (as in do you use that color often in your outfit?)
10. Your favorite food?
11. If you could meet 1 fashion blogger and you get to go eat lunch(or dinner) with them, who would you choose?
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
My Curls My Fashion
My Secret Issue